Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

So I completed the Directionless animation mentioned in the last post and have resumed production on "Must Have Done Something Right". I'm about halfway done with the animation and am speeding through it trying to get a January release!

There isn't much of a story behind the latest Directionless animation. I was at an internship and storyboarded a movie about a guy at an internship turning into a dog. It's very loosely based on the internship itself.

or awhile I've wanted to start using classical music in my animations and this storyboard presented a perfect opportunity. It was not drawn with any music in mind but initially I selected the Chopin piece " Grande Polonaise Bril" to be the background music. But shortly before I started finalizing the animatic I changed it to Chopins "Waltz in D flat major" because it seemed more comical and also matched the length of the cartoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment