Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Must Have Done Something Right Update 2

My goal with the video is just to make people smile. I haven't shaded the girl in yet.
As of right now the first 40 seconds are fully animated. I still have to color the girl and do secondary shading. And also put in the backgrounds. Though, for backgrounds I plan on using After Effects to create some great motion graphics.
I included the first 20 seconds of the video in my animation reel from June.
"Sing to me"
"OOOOHHH"
"Hey baby, I can show you a reeeeeal good time if ya let me!"

I animate the mouths separately.

The video goes into a wild direction(which right now is only storyboarded, so not worth uploading).

Approximately the video is 10% done. The frame by frame animation takes the longest to do. Then color/touching up. Then shading.

Adding backgrounds and adding the motion graphics will be the final segment of production and I do not know how long it will take. I don't image it taking more than week since most of the effects involve hearts/flowers floating around.

No comments:

Post a Comment