Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Must Have Done Something Right

So I am still chipping away at the Tim Minchin video but a few youtube comments made me revisit an animation I put on hiatus in June. I decided to begin to work on it again. Since it is currently well ahead of the Tim Minchin video it will most likely be released before it. It also has less characters and is shorter.

Must Have Done Something Right is a music video (the song is by Relient K). It's about the "male" character expressing his feelings of love/happiness because of his new relationship. I said in a previous post it's about 1/4 done but I decided to redo some sections(mostly because the shots were uninteresting) so the completedness remains the same. With my newfound motion graphics skills I plan on making the backgrounds much more interesting and adding some effects that none of my animations before it have included. I'll post some stills(maybe) in the future when I get to those shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment