Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Introduction

Hello and welcome, I'm Nate Ziller and this is my personal art blog. I'll be posting all sorts of fun stuff ranging from my work work to work that inspires me. If by chance you don't know who I am I go by the user name ActiveObjectX and make flash based animations and videos. I also am the author of the comic strip Directionless. At the time of this posting my latest animation is Mellow Brick Road. I had a pretty rough summer so I don't have any animations ready to release at the moment but hopefully I'll be able to get something out by the end of the month.

I do not plan on telling anybody about this blog so if you are here good job on finding it. I want to try to do at least one post a week but most likely will do more.

*edit - I decided to make this blog more open to the public since my orignal post here.

*edit - I have only been posting about once a month. It was quite optimistic of myself to say I'd be posting once a week or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment