Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Card in Sleeve + Lorem Ipsum

So I started storyboarding a music video/story. I like how it looks. It gives me something very different than "Directionless" to work on and think about. The video is currently untitled but the song titles are Card in Sleeve and Lorem Ipsum. Slowly as I am writing it it's becoming a story with the music as a backdrop. It's possible down the line I may cut out the music in favor of sound effects but I don't think that is likely.

At this point it's looks like Night Life won't be made anytime soon.

Whenever I work on longer projects I always have an "exhaust" project. Something that deals with simliar themes to the big project but is something I work on to give my mind something else to think about. It's basically like if I come up with one story, another one appears. This one looks like Directionless's exhaust story. This is a much shorter term project though. We'll see what happens.

I'm also hoping to make a short 30 second animation. Since both these projects are pretty long term, I'd like to release something by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment