Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello


Since I finished writing the pilot episode now I move into the storyboard/animatic stage. There will probably be another rewrite that occurs to make everything funnier during this stage but I am excited to get it started. It's been a long time in the making.

It will be more limited animation than my previous cartoons, so I will be focusing on staging and posing the characters to compensate for the lack of frames. Music is also extremely important for the series. I will try to get in contact with some bands I like and ask for permission to use their music ( primarily Relient K, The Dear Hunter, and possibly others). I will be composing all the other music for the series. There will be some other musical treats for the series where entire songs will need to be written, but more on that later.

Plot spoiler, Jeff doesn't find his direction over the course of these 6 episodes (maybe he doesn't I actually haven't written episode 6 yet :o ). But I will say, the journey is much more exciting than the destination.

Vocal talents will be supplied by various people I know.

When I have more material complete I still plan on starting a Kickstarter account to help fund the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment