Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Juggling

So I'm currently juggling multiple projects. Currently I'm working on 3 projects and thinking of adding a 4th.

The Directionless Pilot is in the storyboard stage. I've decided on a simpler animation style simliar the Simpsons or Family Guy where frame by frame will only be used for big motions. Since it's a 8 minute video, my first round is storyboarding is extremely loose. Once the storyboard is complete, I'll re-edit the script(since storyboarding will surely reveal new dialogue, pacing, and things unseen right now) and do the final voice overs with the actors. I'm aiming for within 2 weeks.

The Way West (commonly referred to as the Winter White video in previous posts) is also in production. I started animating it even though the storyboard isn't complete.

The other project on the table is actually a commercial I am animating for television.

And I am considering animating a Cat Stevens song.

This is a lot of projects I am juggling and I would like to release something in March. It looks like "The Way West" will be done sometime in March, or at least that's the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment